Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pink Lady


Pink lady of my dreams


I see your beautiful smile

Nothing compares to your beauty



Pure pulsating feelings so intense

In my heart, in my soul

Nurtured by your soft touch



Please do not run

I am here in this place

Neglected by life



Put your arms around me

Indestructible lady of pleasure

Naughty, tingling sensual sensations



Pink lady you are so beautiful

Ignite the passion inside me

Nymph of the night be mine



Pleasure, courage and daring

Into danger and excitement you step

Nicely you stimulate and excite



Put your arms around me

Innocent, shy, evocative one

Notoriously deep brown eyes I fall



Powerless to resist

I fall deep into your eyes

Nubile lady, sensual girl



Pink lady I am yours

In love forever and a day

Never leave or run away for I am here forever



Pink lady

Invite me in

Neglect me not

No comments: