Monday, April 28, 2008

Love Is Blind

As long as rain will fall,
Your smile will flash rainbows through sky blue,
Because I am the giver that does deliver,
My aching love to you.

The stars that glitter the winter night to so bitter,
Are silvery sweet and diamond bell,
There is nothing that could separate us,
Not even the flaming fires of hell.

I know that I may be a rhapsodizing romantic,
I realize my dreams are fantasy,
Love is blind and blind is love,
And in darkness you fail to see.

Together we can overcome,
Unfortunate strife we cannot alone face,
Still love for us is a concept,
That I cannot begin to place.

Even if our love fails,
I know I can rely,
For our everlasting infatuation,
Inside will never die.

~Arianna C. Freyre~


Love saves everything.

She works her best to save the world.

Sometimes she hurts.

Sometimes she cures.

Sometimes she is a touch.

Sometimes she is a word.

Sometimes she is something.

Sometimes she is nothing.

She is blind,

but she sees everything.

No comments: