Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In the stillness of the night..


When everything comes to a standstill and the heart is at rest, it is time to sharpen the sword, the clarity of thoughts that dwells in the heart..
With many things that has happened today, I feel that now I must sit down and go through each detail thoroughly, and find my weakness..
I find that I can be focused emotionally nowadays,.
When I was younger I tried to discard my emotional thinking and go instead with logic. It seems to worked out pretty well, but it made me emotionless..
And I thought that was what made me to have so little friends.. but I found out that the reality is that there are not many true friends at all in this world. Even after I cleaned up my act.. It is true as the Scripture said it, that the righteous will be very scarce and hard to find.
But we cannot lose hope. There are many who seek His righteousness, it's just that I don't see them most of the time...
That is why I must seek out my weakness.

No comments: