Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Admission to AIT

Since the admission in AIT i.e Army Institute of Technology is on the basis of AIEEE Merit.Also its the only Institute in India as of my knowledge has only one kind of reservation,i.e one is only eligible for admission if you belongs to Army background.Even there is no reservation for Airforce and Navy.

So,I appeared in AIEEE in may 2003,I'm not happy with my performance but who cares I enjoyed whole of school life in full masti and joy without any tension,because whenever I got stuck somewhere, parents always their to help me out.

When the result of AIEEE is announced, I'm not eligible for central councelling,bit upset after the results,but for short span of time.After some time I forget about that and started doing my daily routine works.Soon I received a call letter from AIT.The letter states that I'm eligible for admission in AIT.

I told about this to my dad,after listening to this dad was so happy and I'm exited to join this institute.I collected all the required documents and my dad arrange tickets.My councelling date is scheduled on 28th july 2003.So I left for Pune with my dad on 25th july,reached Pune on 26th and rested on 26th.Visited college on 27th to meet one of student,whom dad knows.

When I met him,he advised me to opt computer science as a branch.But when I got a chance to opt any stream,computers is already filled.But,I don't want to select any other stream that is not related to computers,so, I opted Information Technology.

No comments: